Windows 8 is a computer operating system by Microsoft which was launched as a successor to Windows 7. It was made generally available on 26th October, 2012. Windows 8 OS is equipped with features like security components, drivers, better file system, media and graphic support, and network stacks. In Windows 8, there is a built-in web browser Internet Explorer 10 which improves the web accessibility. Ever since its release, it has gained popularity across the globe. Microsoft has promised the users that Windows 8 will provide a device like experience to users and will have a whole array of new and exciting features.
Since Windows 7 can run on any desktop, tablet, and laptop, it gives the customers a single experience irrespective of the platform. If you have a touch screen device, you must go for Windows 8. Windows 8 provides an extremely efficient and remarkable experience which is way better than that of any other Windows operating system. Windows 8 introduced several key changes to the platform of the operating system. It also enhanced the user experience by including touch screen input. However, the minimum system requirements for Windows 8 OS are a tad bit higher than those of Windows 7 OS.
Minimum system Requirements for Windows 8:
- 1 gigahertz processor.
- 1 GB RAM (32 bit)
- 2 Gigabyte RAM (64 bit)
- 16 GB Hard Disk space (32 bit)
- 20 GB Hard Disk space (64 bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics card with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Reasons to choose Windows 8
- Touch screen interface: One of the key differences between Windows 8 and the other operating systems is that Windows 8 has an entirely refurbished interface. This Operating system’s user interface was designed while keeping the touch input into consideration. If you have a tablet or a touch screen desktop computer, then you are in for a treat. Windows 8 supports many amazing features like taking handwritten notes in OneNote, adding comments on a word doc by hand with the help of digital ink. Moreover, the touch and swipe based controls allow the users to navigate the operating system efficiently.
- Networking: People who user Windows and work from either customer sites or remotely, are aware of the annoyances of trying to find and connect to a network. Windows 8 makes networking a lot easier. You can just tap on the network icon and a panel will open up. Moreover, Windows 8 has an airplane mode which shuts down all the wireless communications. This is a handy tool for those who use their devices while traveling. Since Windows 8 has been designed for the purpose of mobility, it has advanced tools for the connection and management of cellular networks.
- Improved security: Windows 8 has better security tools which help in protecting data. Windows 8 takes help of the Secure Boot tool of UEFI. This tool lets only software which are signed by genuinely authorized certificates to boot up. Therefore, it stops the BIOs or kernel level malicious software from infecting the device. It has also incorporated Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) into its Windows Defender. The SmartScreen technology is more advanced in Windows 8. This tool is applicable to all of the network traffic.
Windows 8 Support includes
The expert technicians of the Windows 8 support staff provide 24/7/365 support to users. The certified technicians give reliable and instant solution for all kinds of issues pertaining to Windows 8. Windows 8 support includes:
- Instant technical support via remote access
- Instant tech assistance through toll-free support number.
- Troubleshooting Windows 8 software errors with the best available tools.
- Diagnosis and removal of all causes of error.
- Boosting up and enhancing the speed of the computer system.
- Completely secure remote assistance feature.
- 100% error resolution.
- 24/7 technical assistance by certified experts.
The Windows 8 customer care provides assistance with the following errors:
- Windows 8 installation error.
- Unable to upgrade Windows 8.
- Windows 8 product key activation error.
- Windows 8 blue screen of death error.
- Unable to start Windows 8 error.
- Windows 8 email unable to sync issue.
- Windows 8 device driver download or installation errors.
- Windows 8 software updates error.
- Windows 8 software compatibility error.
- Windows 8 network connectivity error.
- Windows 8 activation failed error code 0x8007007B.
- Not able to install any specific software after installing Windows 8 error.
- Blurry and unclear texts on Windows 8 screen error.
- Blank explorer.exe window comes up on boot.
- Error in Windows 8 sleep mode.
- Crashing of explorer.exe.
- Frequent reload of explorer.exe in Windows 8.
- Windows 8 error code 0xc00000d
- Windows 8 error code 0xc00000e9
- Windows 8 error code 0xc00000f
- Windows 8 error code 0xc00000e
- Windows 8 error code 0xc004c003
Windows 8 Support Phone Number
Windows 8 operating system is prone to technical errors and glitches. Certain users do not have the relevant technical knowledge to fix the errors by themselves. Therefore, they can get stuck and lose out on precious time. The Windows 8 customer support provides troubleshooting solutions for all types of errors pertaining to Windows 8. The Windows 8 customer service caters to the needs of customers and provides 100% error resolution. If you want guidance or support regarding Windows 8, call the toll-free support number. The customer staff is certified in handling all sorts of complex technical issues. If you encounter any problem while downloading, installing, or activating Windows 8 on your system, contact the Windows 8 customer service. The Windows 8 support phone number is toll-free. Hence, you can call them any time without having to fret over the telephone bill.