AOL, an abbreviation of America Online, is a US-based web portal and online service provider. Located in New York, this company was launched in the year 1993. AOL provides numerous services like email, web browser, instant messaging, news, etc. As a matter of fact, it was AOL which invented the legendary and iconic “You’ve Got Mail” feature. In the past, the AOL services could be availed by only paid customers. But now anyone from around the world can access the AOL email services. Moreover, AOL email comes with a reliable and readily available AOL email customer service.
Reasons to Choose AOL Email
- Unlimited Email storage:
- With AOL email, you do not have to worry about deleting emails from your inbox to make space for new. The inbox storage is unlimited for AOL email. Hence, you can store as many mails and messages as you desire.
- Large attachment size: AOL email allows you to send mail attachments of up to 25MB in size. Compared to other mail service providers, this size limit is pretty big. Downloading and uploading attachments are very easy and quick to AOL email.
- Labeled Folders: You can keep your Inbox organized by using the Labels feature. You can move individual emails to their respective labels, add or delete labels, and move multiple emails to labels at once.
- Spam Filter: Spam emails are not only annoying, but they can also contain malware. With AOL mail, your Inbox will never be clogged with Junk emails and advertisements. The Spam filter of AOL takes care of all the spam for you.
- Email stationery: AOL email has a delightful stationary feature. There are a number of stationary in the AOL gallery to choose from. This feature enables you to add personal effects to your emails conveniently.
- Readability Mode: Sometimes due to weak eyesight or small computer screens, users find it difficult to read from the AOL Email interface. AOL’s readability mode makes it easier to understand because of the more prominent text size. To enable this feature, go to the mail settings and check the Enable readability mode box.
- Column Customization: AOL is one of the few, if not only, mail service providers to have this incredible feature. This feature allows you to change and customize the column order. You can reorder the columns by just dragging the column to wherever you want it to be.
AOL Email Customer Support Includes
- Efficient resolution of AOL mail related issues.
- Improves AOL email tech performance.
- Round the clock support service.
- Highly seasoned and trained experts.
- Assistance in blocking unwanted email.
- Fixing outgoing SMTP server problems.
- Support for AOL mail client configuration error.
- 24/7 support toll-free number.
- Help for the problem of missing emails from the inbox.
- Firewall problem resolution.
- Cent percent error resolution rate.
- Assistance with AOL mail account password recovery.
- Support for AOL hacked mail account recovery.
- Resolution for backing up contacts issue.
- Assistance with AOL Email login issues.
- Option for remote technical assistance.
- Help with AOL mail configuration settings.
- Step by step guide for setting up AOL email account.
- Support staff consists of certified technicians.
- Instant resolutions and troubleshooting of errors.
- Troubleshooting POP3 and IMAP related errors.
- AOL Email screening error resolution.
- First call resolution
AOL Email Support Phone Number
AOL Email support has a first call resolution which enables its users to get instant resolution. First call resolution ensures that the user does not waste their precious time by having their calls put on hold. The user does not need to call consistently or wait for the phone call to get through. Multiple phone lines remain open 24/7 to ensure that nobody has to wait.
If and when you get any error or face any issue while using AOL email, contact the AOL customer support. For instance, if you want to send email but you are unable to log in to your AOL mail account, you can call on the AOL support toll-free number and the tech experts will rectify the issue. The AOL email support phone number is open 24/7, and you can reach out to the expert technicians for instant resolutions at any time of the day. Because the AOL support phone number is toll-free, you do not have to worry about mounting your phone bill.