Xerox is one of the well-known companies for manufacturing printers and digital devices and selling it across the globe. However, Xerox printers are laser printers encumbered with multiples of innovative and advanced features which allows users to print vibrant, bright, colorful photos and documents. The best thing about the Xerox printer is that it is steady, reliable, and provides high-class performance at affordable prices. These printers can be suitable and fulfill all your printer needs such as you can use in for, personal, offices, businesses, as well as industrial uses.
Many times due to various reasons users encounter errors while using the printer. No worries, these errors are pretty ordinary and encounter by many users across the world. Out of all common errors, one we discuss here is Xerox Printer error code 024-747. This error 024-747 is quite common as others and occurs due to the improper system configuration settings or probably some irregular entries added in your Windows registry. It might occur due to the incorrect paper size issue. Don’t worry; this Xerox Printer error code 024-747 can easily be fixed by following a few simple steps. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Troubleshoot Xerox Printer Error Code 024-747
By continuing with the steps, always remember that these troubleshooting steps are sometimes more difficult to follow and more time is taken. Instead, if you follow these steps in the right series will take less time and efforts and prevent you from errors and unnecessary trouble. Here how to do it:
- Confirm that you are using the correct driver in the printer.
- After that, check the paper size you set on the printer.
- Alternatively, if you try to set the paper size in Excel or Word to the ‘Original document size.’
- Otherwise, power off the device by pressing the power button.
- Then, restart the device and press the power on button again.
Try to print with Xerox printer, if still error persists follow the next solution discussed below.
Identifying File Location
Follow the given steps for identifying the file location, here how to do it:
- Firstly, Right-press the option to save the link.
- Then, click on the ‘Download option to download the file.
- After that, search for the file and click twice on it.
- Once completed, it automatically starts the installation procedure in a few minutes.
- After the program is successfully installed, a welcome screen will appear on the device.
- A checkbox option appears on the screen, uncheck that box just to allow repair tool to scan automatically.
- Finally, click on the ‘Install’ logo to start the installation process.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on Xerox printer support, HP printer support and Epson printer.