Zoho is one of the Indian software development company which was founded in the year 1996 with the information technology and web-based business tools for users around the world. However, Zoho itself earned reputation by offering amazing and advanced features and excellent customer service to their clients whenever they need it. Additionally, Zoho mail contains a list of applications such as mail, reminder, calendar, bookmark, contacts, tasks and many other features.
Apart from features and services, changing or resetting the password timely is a very good habit and prevent users from different cyber attacks, hackers, or online threats, doing this will also help users by logging out from all devices and where you already logged in. Therefore, often changing email password supposedly a great idea as they assure you that anyone can’t get your password and use it for any illegal activities. According to recent research, 80% of the cyber attacks engage a stolen or weak password. Thus, often resetting your password decreases the risk of exposure and also protects you from various dangers.
Usually, regular changing the email password is good for those users who have a habit of leaving their account logged in on their office computers or public places, To know the procedure of how to reset the password in Zoho mail, you need to follow the steps in the proper sequence as mentioned below. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Reset Password in Zoho Mail
Below we provide you with the complete procedure for changing or resetting the Zoho Mail password without any trouble. But we suggest you follow the steps in the correct sequence as discussed below to avert hurdle and save slots of time and efforts. Here how to do it:
Solution-1: Reset Password by Admin
- Firstly, ‘Signing in’ by clicking on the ‘mailadmin.zoho.com.’
- Navigate to the ‘User Details’ section and choose the user for those you wish to reset the email password.
- After that, choose the ‘Change Password’ option.
- Next, type the user’s new password.
- Now, pick the ‘ Force user to change the password during the next login’ option.
- Lastly, Enter the ‘Administrator Password.’
- Finally, click on the ‘OK’ tab to complete the process.
Once completed, users will successfully be able to sign in with the password which they just reset.
Solution-2: Password Reset by Users
By following the below-given steps, all the organization users can easily reset their password. Here how you can reset Zoho email password easily:
- Click on the ‘accounts.zoho.com’ to sign in to the Zoho Mail account.
- Navigate to the ‘Security’ section to open the security settings.
- In the ‘Security Settings’ section, provide your recent password.
- After that, type the password you want to create or new password.
- Now, choose some other related options from the drop-down menu list on the page appears on the screen.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Save’ tab to apply all the changes.
The Zoho Mail account password will be successfully updated to your email account.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the
day,and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on zohoemail support, comcastemail and sbcglobal email.