Panasonic is a popular Japanese company and the top manufacturer of electronic devices around the world. The company provides a huge collection of products such as home appliances, TV’s, laptops, printers, and many others. Its printers are globally known by people as they offer the finest quality printing and advanced features. However, Panasonic introduced a variety of printer models like color printers, wired printers, inkjet, multi-function, color printers, all-in-one, and many others.
However, all electronic devices like printers creates difficulty due to continuous usage. Same with the Panasonic printers. Many users have reported different problem faced by them while using the Panasonic printer. But these errors are common and often encounters by users. Out of all common errors, one is Panasonic Printer Error E04-01. This error is also called ‘Fuser error’ which usually occurs due to defective or dirty fuser thermistor. Though, encountering these sorts of errors during the important printing session might be frustrating and irritating for users. For smooth printing experience, it is necessary to solve this Panasonic printer error E04-01 as soon as possible.
Below we provide you few fixes which help you in fixing the error E04-01 without any trouble. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Fix Panasonic Printer Error E04-01
Do you know every printer has an element which is known as ‘Fuser Thermistor’ that helps in keeping the printer papers warm and trouble-free to move. Though, if the dust accumulates on the element or the component gets damaged immediately, your printer throws an error E04-01 on the control panel of your printer. Here are some troubleshooting steps by which you can resolve the Panasonic printer error code E04-01 without having any trouble. But we advise you to follow the steps in the ascending order to avoid troubles. Here how to do it:
Step-1: Reset your Panasonic Printer
- Press the On/Off tab to ‘Power off’ the printer.
- Then, safely eliminate the power cable located at the back side of the printer.
- Now, leave the printer idle and wait for few seconds.
- After that, again connect the power cable to the printer.
- Press the On/Off button to start the printer.
Lastly, start working with the printer and also try to print with the printers to check error code fixed or not. If persists, follow the next step.
Step-2: Restart the Printer
- Firstly, long press the ‘Power’ tab to power off the printer.
- Now, carefully remove the power cable located back side of the printer.
- Then, leave the printer idle and wait 20-25 minutes.
- After that, plug in the ‘Power Cable with the printer again.
- Next, press the ‘Power button’ to turn on the printer.
- Lastly, wait for few minutes and lets the printer start automatically.
- Finally, take prints to check the error code E04-01 fixed or not.
Hopefully, the aforementioned steps will help you in troubleshooting the Panasonic Printer error code E04-01.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on panasonic printer support, HP printer support and Epson printer.