Some users are facing a common issue to set up AOL wireless internet on their home or computer system. So we want to tell the users, they should not worry about this issue because it is not difficult to fix it . you can do it quickly with the help of some simple steps. In this article, we are providing a simple process to set-up AOL wireless connection on the computer system.
Steps to Set up AOL Wireless Connection:
You will find below the process to set up AOL wireless connection on your computer system. Please follow the each given step to get a perfect AOL wireless connection. All steps are verified by technicians, so you can feel free to apply them. If you don’t want to face trouble with this process, then don’t skip any step.
- At first, please connect your modem with your Internet source; if you didn’t get it from your AOL connection provider, then you need to do it.
- By using a CAT5 cable, you need to attach the wireless router with the modem.
- Then power on the modem, and then switch on your router.
- After that, switch on your computer system or connect with a power supply to turn it on.
- Save the AOL installation disk on your computer system and then click on the Run” option to start the scanning process of AOL.
- You will get some instruction on your screen, and please follow all of these to get a perfect AOL wireless Internet setup on your computer system.
- After that, you need to make sure that the connection supports your computer
- Then wait for few minutes, the process has finished.
- At last, restart your computer system and confirm that your connected AOL wireless connection is firn or not.
If you see that there is an issue, then without wasting your time take support from AOL Customer Support team. The AOL technician will tell you what the actual problem is and how you can solve it. So you do not need to tackle with any AOL related issue by yourself, dial AOL toll-free number to get active and immediate Customer support. To know more information about AOL, you can visit on AOL official website. You can take assistance 24*7 from the AOL certified team. All AOL technician are glad to support AOL users, so do not hesitate before contacting them.